Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a rose by any other name...

After our last mixing session I've been experimenting with song orders, volume and tone setting, not to mention cross fades for the new CD. I think we are all in agreement that what I've come up with is THE CD! Nice job from everyone involved, I'm proud of this disk!

In the meantime everyone is wondering what the hell we're gonna call it! We've been using "Crying Town" as a working title for a while but now that push comes to shove we're back to the drawing board.

Joey has come up with what I think is a funny and apropos title and with that in mind, I came up with an appropriately self deprecating cover idea, the details of both not to be divulged at this time! (Yea, I'm a tease.)

I know it sounds arrogant but I think people (meaning you, gentle readers) will really like this album. So with that in mind, if you would like to pre-order it! (half-kidding) send $13.99 via PAYPal to store@buddylove.us and you will be among the very FIRST to have our new CD!

No comments: