Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mxing the album proceeding nicely nicely, thank you...


Now that all recording for our album/CD is done ( a process that took a year and a half!) we have begun mixing, which for me is the most fun AND the most stressful. Beleive me, after an eight or ten hour mixing session, you can come away NUMB!

The first four songs are done which are Crying Town (the original pre-Tommy Byrnes version), Almost In Tears (Featuring some awesome saxaphone from Joey's pal), Tearing You Down (a song from my late 90's band Radio Flyer) and Tell Me (one of the last of the Milman/Khazzam Buddy Love songs we still perform).

I'm looking forward to finishing the other tracks and assembling the CD. I'm sure everyone in the band has an idea about how the songs should be laid out and as usual, I'm open to any and all suggestions.

By the way, I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to Joey for being such an easygoing and inspirational collaborator on this (and our previous) disk. He's DA BOMB!

No comments: