Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where's your recording engineer when you need him?

Been trying by phone and email to contact Josh the engineer so we can master the song, "My Little Red Book" both for the IPO CD compilation and for Maria to use for our first push. Why Won't He Answer My Calls?!?! Time (as usual) is of the essence. Funny how that works, after waiting around for months at a time to do something, all the action needs to happens at a moments notice!

While he's at it, we want Josh to tweak "Master of Illusion" so Maria will have follow up product in case her UK radio contact says, "Give me more." I think those two songs are an excellent cross section of our material and showcase or sound perfectly. But that's just my opinion, and why should anyone listen to me, since I know nothing!

No comments: