Thursday, March 5, 2009

Drama!

So if you've been following my posts, you know that many fans have been waiting for us to find a venue on Long Island to appear. We finally got the perfect place to play (and were scheduled to play next week) through a promoter who has been playing us on his local radio show. We have been advertising this appearance and getting a good response from our email blasts and were expecting a damn good turn our when, wouldn't you know it, the promoter cancels his whole deal with the club! We even had tickets presold!

I plan to talk to the club owner directly and try to make a deal with him for us to keep our scheduled gig for next week (March 12th) because I am really expecting a good turnout and would hate to dissapoint our Long Island fans who have been waiting to see us.

I'll keep you posted...

In the meantime, we're booked into Seaside Lounge Recording Studios on March 15th for pre-production on a new round of songs to be produced by me and my wife's old friend (and Billy Joel's right hand man) Tommy Byrnes.

I'll keep you posted about those sessions too.

No comments: