Wednesday, February 27, 2008

IPO Liverpool

It's been a whole month since I've known this and I can't believe that I forgot to mention such an important fact until now but without further fanfare, here's the news; After our successful appearance at the International Pop Overthrow in NYC last October, David Bash (IPO Director) has invited us to appear at IPO Liverpool which is scheduled for this coming May at the legendary Cavern Club!

For those who don't know (all three of you) The Beatles were the house band at the Cavern in their formative years before they took that ferry cross the Mersey to worldwide fame and fortune (How Rutles!)

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not announcing our impending appearance, I'm just reporting that we've been invited. The invitation alone is quite an honor and actually appearing would be fantastic but of course there are other considerations (=$) which we're still trying to work out...

No comments: