Monday, May 14, 2007

Two weeks later...

Tony brought a second cameraman to film our shenanigans and this time there was actual DRAMA! (yes, still talking about the damn email I sent) Wish I never opened my mouth o'mighty (love saying that). After the talk talk talk which got out of control for the camera (did Tony plan that?) we played our set two time, the first of which totally sucked (according to Tony and company) and the second of which he described as Palladium Quality. (THANK GOD!) I don't think I could have stood another bad rehearsal. We got it all on tape (video and audio) and in the cold light of the next day, it still sounded GOOD! (again, thank god or whoever)

Got an email from some guy who wants to buy the entire case of 25 Buddy Love lps I found, lets see if his check clears!

Opened a forum on this site which I urge ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INTEREST WHATSOEVER to join and contribute to, please...

No comments: