Saturday, May 5, 2007

Time flies and it's no fun

We started this "reunion" project in November of last year and here it is the beginning of May so WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GONNA PLAY OUT?!?! I have no idea. Even though we have a killer set practically finished there are still no plans to perform or record or ANYTHING!

As defacto leader of the band should it fall on my shoulders to plan stuff to the last detail? Frankly it might be a bit too much for one person and I am getting frustrated. BTW, does anyone even read this shit?!

Maybe I'm upset about last week's rehearsal which was not wonderful. Or maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself and just chalk it up to an off night.

On the other hand, I am very happy to note that another "period" piece of my original Buddy Love equipment has been "restored" to perfect working order; my 1975 Fender Twin Reverb! (you may remember the Les Paul drama from a few months ago) All that's left is to repair my Vox Buckingham and I'll have ALL of my original equipment!

No comments: